Lava Iris X1 smartphone with 4.50-inch 480x854 display powered by 1.2GHz processor alongside 1GB RAM and 8-megapixel rear camera.
Lava has announced the launch of their new IRIS X1 Android smartphone. Priced at INR 7,999, the phone runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and will also be released in Black and White colour options. The Iris X1 is going to be available in black and white color variants. It has an intelligent Flip cover powered by hall sensor that puts the phone automatically in sleep mode ensuring reduced battery consumption. The smartphone includes a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, 1. 2GHz quad-core Broadcom BCM23550 processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage and microSD cards slot.
Iris X1 features an 8 MP camera in the rear, which leads in terms of megapixel count and also boasts of a BSI+ sensor and dual LED flash support. The rear camera is capable of recording full HD 1080p videos. A 2 MP front facing shooter can also be present for selfies and video calling.
Lava Iris X1 Specifications
Though company has not revealed the whole spec sheet of the handset, the unit is expected to be a single SIM device with Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS powering in the intrenals. The device is also expected to have a decent 4.5-inch IPS display.
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touchscreen IPS display
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom BCM23550 processor with Videocore IV GPU
- Dual SIM (Normal SIM + micro SIM) with dual standby
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 134x66x8.9mm; Weight: 138 grams
- 8MP rear camera with BSI+ sensor, Dual LED Flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory as much as 32GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery