Bose Sound Link Mini wireless speaker II delivers full sound with dramatically deeper lows than you'd expect from a speaker that fits in the palm of your hand.
The Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth wireless speaker packs big sound and deep bass into a compact design so you can blast your tunes wherever you go. Its integrated speakerphone lets you conveniently take calls out loud, while built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth device.
Its dimensions are 5.1x18x5.8cm, and it weighs just 670g. There are two colour options, Pearl white and Carbon black we prefer the latter simply because it looks cool and doesn’t get as dirty. The unibody aluminium enclosure, particularly the Pearl white one, looks similar to the Apple MacBook’s. The speaker is durable, with no flex or rough edges. There is no doubt that the Bose SoundLink Mini II speaker is built better than most of the portable Bluetooth speakers in the market, including those in the same price range. On the front and back are wide aluminium grilles; two audio speakers blast out sound from the front, and there are two bass radiators at the back. The control buttons—power, volume, Bluetooth, etc. are placed on the top, with a rubberized layer on them.
Bose SoundLink Mini II Speaker key Features
- Delivers full sound with dramatically deeper lows than its size suggests is possible.
- Fits in the palm of your hand, so you can take it anywhere.
- Built-in speakerphone lets you take calls out loud with clear Bose sound.
- Voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth pairing, so it’s easy.
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to 10 hours of unplugged play time.
- Charges with most USB power sources for added convenience.
- Included cradle provides a home base and keeps the speaker charged when not in use.
- One-piece anodized aluminum housing is engineered to be sleek yet durable.
- Connects wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth enabled devices – up to two at a time.