It’s a good news to all HTC Smart Phone wooers that there is a latest flagship to our market from HTC. Just a short time after Verizon and HTC announce a joint event collaboration in New York City, it seems we are finally getting a look at what should be the final press render for the device. HTC has launched HTC Droid DNA as a tough competitor for the latest product launched from Nokia i.e Nokia Lumia 822. There are many best eye-grabbing features available in this HTC Smart Phone, which increases the eagerness for the user to buy.
HTC Droid DNA will mark its entry into the club of smartphones with 1080p display giving a tough competition to its rival in the long run. HTC joining hands with Verizon Wireless, the leading telecom operator in US has unveiled the brand new Droid DNA adding one more to the 5 inch handsets currently available in the market.
It will come with some amazing features and a great look. Some praise deserve features of DROID DNA are its 1080p screen resolution, 5 inches display size, 8MP HD camera, 4G connectivity, 16GB internal memory and a fast Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU. These couple of features are just starting of our journey with HTC DROID DNA. On the paper the HTC DROID DNA is the strongest candidate for smartphone of the year title.
In its first look the HTC Droid DNA is much identical to HTC J Butterfly which is only made for a Japanese tour. Already the tech enthusiasts have started comparing it with Apple iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 2. While looking back at the available smartphones in the market, the HTC Droid DNA will bring lot of smile for the company while really wanted a break through, struggling hard at the top level in the smartphone market.
Verizon is said to be launching this either late November or early December. Nothing’s certain on the pricing and availability front, though, and we’ll have to wait for the November 13th event for more details from Verizon.
The render itself shows more Verizon red accenting, particularly in the area of the earpiece grill you see at the top. You can also vaguely see red on the power button and volume rocker. Speaking of the power button, it looks to be centered on top of the device. That’s a practice not typically seen by HTC — its power buttons tend to be offset to the right.
- Operating System : Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait| Snapdragon S4
- Network: 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100| 4G Network: LTE 700 MHz Class 17
- Form factor: TouchBar
- Display: 768 x 1280 pixels, 5 inches
- Display Type:SuperLCD3 screen capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Features: Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Memory: 16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera:Yes, 1.9 MP
- Camera Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Phonebook: Unlimited entries, Caller groups, Multiple numbers per contact
- Organizer: Calendar, Alarm, Calculator
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Threaded view, Predictive text input
- E-mail: IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Microsoft Exchange
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
HTC Droid DNA Price in India
HTC Droid DNA Price in India is not yet reviled, Expectations and rumors around market stated to it market on December 6, Price in abroad for this mobile is 200$. Price in india is between 29,999 to 30,499/-