Lenovo mobile is lowest budget smartphone with 4G connectivity named A6000 at the International CES 2015. This mobile will be available in India in Black and White variant colour
After launching high end devices like the P90 and Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro, the company has announced the new A6000, which is a budget phone and comes with 4G LTE support, powered by quad-core Snapdragon processor. The handset is more powerful with support for dual Sim and launching in India pretty soon to compete Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and Yu YUREAK which goes on sale next week.
The Lenovo A6000 features a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor with 64-bit capability coupled with 1GB of RAM, and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat wrapped under Vibe UI 2.0 At the camera front, it offers a 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front facing camera for selfie needs. The smartphone also comes with two speakers with Dolby Digital Plus technology for better audio output. Connectivity is covered by 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS for navigation.
Lenovo A6000 is a dual SIM smartphone and measures 8.2mm thick and weighs around 128 grams including a 2300 mAh battery. According to the company, the smartphone should provide 13 hours of talk time and 11.5 days of standby time.
Lenovo A6000 Specifications:
- Display 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- 4G LTE 2300MHz Band 40 (TDD-LTE)
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM With Dual-standby
- RAM 1GB
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Processor 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- MEMORY 8GB internal memory and 64GB external Memory Via MicroSD Card
- Primary Camera 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 2-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Talk Time up to 13 hours on 3G
- Battery Li-Ion 2300 mAh
- Standby Time up to 580 hours
- Dimension 141x70x8.2mm
- Weight 128 g (4.52 oz)
- Colours Black and White
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and Micromax Yu Yureka
Availability and Pricing:
Lenovo A6000 will be launching in India pretty soon. This smartphone the price announced is Rs 10000 in india.