Lenovo is ready to launch its new smartphone model named as lenovo K3 note which has a bigger screen size and features with affordable price.
Lenovo launched their latest mid range smartphone Lenovo K3 Note in India with latest Android v5.0 (Lollipop) OS and Mediatek MT6752 chipset. It has integrated 1.7GHz Octa core processor and Mali-T760MP2 GPU. It has 2GB RAM for better process acceleration. It has accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors in this phone for better user experience.
The Lenovo K3 Note is coming 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with 401ppi pixel density. In the chipset specification the smartphone is powered by a 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core (MediaTek MT6572) processor which is coupled with 2GB of RAM. In the camera features the K3 Note packs a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
Lenovo K3 Note Specification:
- Display : 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) Display
- Network : GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- OS : Google Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor : 64-Bit Octa-core MT6752 MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5GH
- RAM : 2GB
- MEMORY : 16GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera : 13-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, Dual- LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera : 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor : accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery : Li-Ion 3000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Standby time
- Talk Time
- Dimension : 52.6×76.2×7.99mm
- Weight : 150gm
- Lenovo K3 Note Colours Yellow and White
Lenovo K3 Note Price In India: Rs. 9000/-