Lenovo P70 smartphone with 5 inch 720x1280 display powered by 1.7GHz processor alongside 2GB RAM and 13-megapixel rear camera with affordable price in india.
Lenovo has launched its new smartphone Lenovo P70 in the Indian market. The handset was first unveiled in China back in February 2015. Priced at Rs. 15,990, the P70 is now up for pre-orders in India through Lenovo’s The Do Store while shipping will start from 14th April 2015. The highlight of this phone is its massive 4000 mAh battery with Quick Charge technology which is claimed to deliver up to 46 hours of talk time. The battery also comes with power-saving software and OTG charging support. Read on to find detailed information on specifications, and features of this smartphone.
Lenovo P70 is a android running powerful smartphone Launched in India with 5-inch HD Display, 4G LTE option. Power pack of the Lenovo P70 phone is a highly efficient 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor for high end performance. The phone also packed with 700 MHz Mali T760-MP2 GPU for high end gaming and graphic needs. Storage options includes 8GB / 16GB internal memory.
The processor works well in support with 1GB / 2GB RAM. You can keep all songs, films and photos in its expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD card support. Android 4.4 (KitKat) is the operating system used in Lenovo P70 smartphone for fun of android apps and games.
Lenovo P70 Specifications:
- Display: 5 inch HD IPS (1280 x 720 pixels resolution)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek (MT6752)
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB (expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 4000 mAh with Quick Charge feature
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ A-GPS and Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 142 x 71.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 149 grams