Micromax Canvas Knight A350 powered by a 2 GHz Octa Core processor,Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Best Price: Rs.18,490/-
Micromax Canvas Knight 350 may be the first Canvas phone with Octacore Processor. The specs is extremely close to Canvas Turbo except the processor. Acording to Russian Forum the Canvas Knight offers Full HD 5 ” display supporting 1920×1080 pixels. It’s the thinnest Canvas phone with 7.3 mm thickness. Micromax Canvas Knight packs dated 4.2 jellbean that is little dissapointing. The 5 inch system is loaded with 2 GHz Octacore Processor. It packs 2 GB of RAM plus 32 GB of internal storage. Based on Micromax tradition Canvas Knight supports dual sim capability. The phablet shoots 16 MP autofocus primary camera with LED flash plus 5 MP secondary camera. Micromax Canvas Knight packs 2350 mAh battery that ought to have been more. It has 3G+wifi+bluetooth+aGPS. The unit comes with special apps like Canvas tube video and Canvas beat. Exploring the press release images micromax canvas knight A350 could be rolled in 3 colors white, black mix gold and black.
- Android 4.2.2 JellyBean OS
- MediaTek MT6592 SoC
- Octa core 2.0 GHz Cortex A7 CPU
- Mali 450-MP4 700 MHz GPU
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM
- 5 ” IPS LCD display, 1080×1920 pixels resolution
- 2350 mAh battery
- 7.3 mm thick metal body
- 16 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera
- 3G speed, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB, A-GPS.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- 2 GHz Octa-Core processor
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 16MP auto-focus camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 7.3mm thick
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2GB RAM, 32 GB memory
- 2350 mAh battery.