Motorola has launched its dual-SIM budget smartphone Moto E in India carrying a price tag of Rs. 6,999.
Motorola has introduced Moto E XT1022 a dual SIM handset supporting Dual Uphold. Motorola Moto E comes with 4.3-inch display having a qHD (540×960 pixel) resolution, and 256ppi pixel density. Motorola can also be touting the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen of the phone, along with its ‘water-nano coating’ which provides a stride of water resistance.
It is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor together with Adreno 302 GPU alongside 1GB of RAM. The Moto E is really a dual-SIM phone that supports Micro-SIM cards as well as an ‘intelligent calling feature.’ It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Motorola’s latest budget offering has a 5-megapixel rear camera, but just like the Lumia 630 launched on Monday, it’s no flash or front camera, which will disappoint many. The Moto E comes with 4GB of internal storage, expandable via sd card up to 32GB.
The smartphone is supported by a 1980mAh battery and sports 124.8×64.8×12.3 dimensions, while weighing 142 grams. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, FM radio and 3.5mm audio jack.
Motorola Moto E Mobile Technical Specifications:
- Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 2100 MHz
- 4.3” Inch, qHD (960 x 540) Pixels, Capacitive Touch Screen With Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Camera: 5.0 MP
- Video Recording: 30 fps
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Memory: 4 GB
- Expandable Memory: upto 32 GB
- Multi Format Audio Player: MP3
- Multi Format Video Player: MP4, H.264, H.263, HD
- FM Radio: Yes
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- USB Port: v2.0 High Speed
- GPS: GLONASS, BeiDou, with Google Maps
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Battery: 1980 mAh
- Dimensions: 64.8×124.8×12.3 mm
- Weight: 142 grams