The Moto G is an excellent budget Android phone, sporting a chic design, a bold 5-inch display and all-day battery life.
Motorola has officially launched the 3rd gen Moto G at an event held in New Delhi on 29th July 2015. The company has packed the all-new Moto G 3rd Gen, the successor of Moto G (2nd Gen), with some new exciting features and specs.
Moto G (3rd Generation) coming with 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor and runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and has IPX7 rating for water resistance that can withstand under 3 feet water for 30 minutes. It has Dual SIM support, comes with 1GB with 8GB storage or 2GB RAM with 16GB storage variants and also has an expansion slot. It comes with removable back covers and flip covers in different colors that will be sold separately.
Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation Specifications:
- 5″ HD, 1280 x 720 Pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Model number: AP3522AE7K8
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM expandable storage upto 32 GB using microSD Card
- 1.4 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Processor
- Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual Sim, GSM + 4G LTE
- 13 MP Primary Camera
- 5 MP Front Camera
- 2470 mAh non-removable battery
- Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Sensor Hub
- Bluetooth v4.0
- micro USB v2 connectivity
- Special Features: Moto Assist, Moto Display
Moto G 3rd Generation price in India is Rs. 11,999 for the 8GB model while the 16GB model is priced at Rs. 12,999.