The Sony Xperia T3 was recently launched by Sony as a upper mid-range option for people looking for a smartphone with a bigger screen.
Sony has been persistently coming up with impeccable smartphones which has transformed the marketplace and the latest edition towards the Xperia series is the new Xperia T3. The phone was announced recently and it is expected to be available by the third quarter of the current year. Here are the detailed features and specifications from the device as per official information provided to us.
Sony Xperia T3 key Features and Specifications:
- 5.3-inch HD TRILUMINOS Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor , 1GB RAM
- Android v4.4 KitKat OS
- 8MP rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor & LED flash, 1.1MP HD front camera
- Xperia Camera Apps – Time-shift burst , AR-effect , Social Live , Portrait retouch , Creative effect
- Quite slim and light-weight with 7mm thickness and 148 g weight
- Premium design – Stainless Steel frame
- 8GB in-built storage, Upto 32GB expandable via microSD card
- 3G HSPA+ network connectivity , 4G LTE (not available in Indian variant)
Screen and Design:
Sony phones have always been liked due to its looks and performance and this one too seems exactly the same. The device will have 5.3″ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with HD (720 x 1280 pixels) resolution that will provide a effective pixel density of about 277 PPI. Keeping in mind these appealing features, the phone looks destined to be an instant hit.
Camera and Multimedia:
If you’re crazy about clicking pictures then this device will fulfil all of your aspirations. The Sony T3 is equipped with an 8 MP rear camera that also hosts auto-focus and LED flash. The 1.1 MP front camera can be used to click some mind blowing selfies. Getting to the multimedia capabilities from the device, the smartphone will support MP3, MP4, Xvid, WMA and WAV file formats.
Software and Features:
The Sony T3 will operate on the latest Android v4.4.2 KitKat operating system and can feature a wide range of applications like document viewer, image viewer & editor, voice dial, SNS integration, etc. The phone also has an active noise cancellation software having a dedicated mic.
Battery and Connectivity:
The device will store a non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery that will support talk time of up to 12h 46min (2G) and 14h 47min (3G). The connectivity avenues within the device embrace GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC and USB v2.