New Year 2013 will be witnessing the launch of some of the best featured and high-end smartphones which will take the mobile experience to a new level. This post will discuss five of the most exciting smartphones coming in the new year 2013.
Samsung Galaxy Premier
Samsung has taken their Galaxy series, which had been their top selling device in the year 2012, to a new level by releasing a premium budget smartphone in the new year 2013.This phone is the Samsung Galaxy Premier. The prominent features of this smartphone are as follows:
- Android 4.1 Jelly bean operating system with Touch Wiz launcher facility
- 8 GB internal memory and 1 GB RAM
- A very big display, 720×1280 pixels
- 8 MP primary camera and 1.9 MP secondary camera, provides better image capture facility
- It has 1080@30 fps HD video recording facility
- 1.9 MP secondary camera is used for video calling facility
- External memory cards supports up to 32 GB and most of the data sharing facilities are available.
- It has relatively large 2100 mAh standard battery.
- ‘Near Field Communication’ facility available.
- It has no 4G support and no dedicated camera key for image capturing.
- Its body is made up of plastics.
- It has relatively low brightness display due to PenTile matrix screen.
- The main feature of this phone has better GPU. It will be available in December, 2012 or may be in first month of 2013.
- Its price is around 520 EUR. So in India it will be available in RS 36,400. So it’s almost same price range like Samsung S III.
HTC droid DNA
HTC Droid DNA is the latest and upcoming CDMA 4G smartphone from HTC with Android operating system. This phone has the following features engulfed into it.
- Super LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors
- Display resolution is 1080×1920 pixels
- HTC Sense UI 4+ and Gorilla Glass 2 are the main display features with multi touch facility
- 8 MP primary camera and 2.1 MP secondary camera provides better image capture
- Android Jelly Bean Operating System and Quad- core 1.5 GHz processor are the main features.
- Samsung’s S III has only Quad- core 1.4 GHz processor
- 16 GB internal memory and 2 GB RAM are the two main features of this HTC DROID DNA.
This is one of the costliest smartphones available in the market in the new year 2013 with the latest and high end features.
Motorola Electrify MXT 905
This is yet another CDMA Android smartphone coming in the market in the year 2013.The stunning features of this smartphone are as follows.
- It has Super AMOLED Advanced capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors.
- It is a new generation touch screen after Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
- Its display resolution is 540×960 pixels. Corning Gorilla Glass is the main display features with multi touch.
Market share of Motorola reduced from 2.5 to 2.0 in the year 2012 and therefore they are launching this smartphone widely to recapture their market share once again.
Samsung galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 is likely to be the successor of the popular Samsung Galaxy S3 and is going to be released in the year 2013. This smartphone has lot of high end features which could propel its sale to the new heights. The prominent features of this smartphone are:
It seems to be the device which is going to be one of the best and the most exciting Android smartphones of the year.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
After Samsung Galaxy Note 2 there has been a talk of the release of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 too in very short time. Since the Galaxy Note tablet has been a popular choice in the last year thanks to its great features, we can also expect the same thing from the Galaxy note 3.
The only features which are out and rumored about this smartphone are the larger display of 6.3 inch than the Galaxy Note 2 which had 5.5 inch display only. This display is rumored to be OLED in 2013.
No other specifications are known at this time but given that Samsung has been on a roll with the Note series, the Galaxy Note 3 is already one of the most exciting Android phone’s coming next new year 2013.