Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 comes with 5.7-inch full-HD 2D Glass Display, latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS with 64-bit Snapdragon 615 or a MediaTek MT6752 processor.
The Chinese company, Xiaomi, is well known for bringing out high-end smartphones at pocket friendly prices. The company may be planning to launch their latest android smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 in India. Xiaomi Redmi Note is considered as a rival to Samsung Note. Therefore, it is expected that it will also have a solid design and other hardware features that would enable it to compete effectively with the recently released Galaxy Note 4.
The handset is believed to sport a brilliant 5.5-inch True HD-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that will support a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, which comes to around 401ppi of pixel density. It is also likely to come out of the box with the latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS with MIUI 6.0 laid on its top. This bar shaped designed handset is expected to be powered by either a 64-bit Snapdragon 615 or a MediaTek MT6752 processor coupled with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The two different processor variants suggest that Xiaomi may be planning to launch a 3G and a 4G version of Redmi Note 2. It has 13MP rear and 5MP front camera. The rear camera features, LED flash, autofocus, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, HDR, 1080p@30fps video recording. The front camera is useful for video recording, image capturing and video calling with 3100mAh Li-ion battery that is expected to provide it with a longer power backup.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Specification:
- 5.7-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS along with MIUI 6.0 on top.
- 64-bit Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 16GB/32GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3600mAh Sony/ATL battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Price in India: Rs. 8,499/- (Expected)